2005 Corvette Z51 Sema Show car
Customized vehicles run the gamut from mild to wild. This Competition Yellow 2005 Corvette coupe show vehicle tilts toward the wild end of the spectrum. Its graphics make a clear statement about this sixth-generation Corvette's performance. Along with a myriad of appearance-changing features, this Corvette introduces a number of high-performance components for the 2005 Corvette.
- LS2 V-8 with CNC-machined cylinder heads that increase engine's horsepower from standard 400 to approximately 425 hp
- Short-throw shifter for the six-speed manual transmission
- Modified Z51 suspension with heavier spring rates, larger diameter anti-roll bars, adjustable dampers and high-rate bushings
- Cross-drilled brake rotors
- Modified production seats
- Aluminum door sill plates and touch points for shifter and parking brake
- Custom mesh screens for side coves, exhaust system and grille
- High-tech interior trim components
- Carbon fiber trim: Underhood components, Hood with center-section rise, Exterior mirrors, Rocker panel extensions, Rear wing.